Types of Data Collected
CSS Challenges collects, processes, and retains information about you when you visit/use the Website . You may choose to provide CSS Challenges with information, such as your full name, email address, or other information, to use the Website or so we can follow up with you after your visit. We may combine other publicly available information with the information that you provide to us to enhance and optimize our Websit. CSS Challenges may observe your activities, interactions, preferences, and other computer and connection information (such as IP address and geographic location) relating to your use of the Website. CSS Challenges may also use log files, cookies and similar technologies to collect information about the pages you view, links you click on, and other actions you may take when accessing the Website. For more information about our use of these technologies, please see the Cookies section below.
Use of Collected Data
CSS Challenges uses the information we collect about you to:
- Provide you with the Website, together with any support you may request;
- Diagnose Website and Service technical problems;
- Send you information that we believe may be of interest to you, such as newsletters.
- Send you administrative information such as notices related to policy changes;
- Understand how the Website is being used in order to enhance and optimize them;
- Personalize your experience on the Website;
- Prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activity; and
- As described to you at the point of collection of the information.
How We Disclose Your Data
We do not sell, lease, rent or give away the information collected about You without your permission. We only disclose your information as described below. If we disclose your information, we require those we share it with to comply with adequate privacy and confidentiality requirements, and security standards.
If you are a CSS Challenges member, we will show your full name and some of the information you provide on your public profile and in different page on the Website. Note that your email will never be publicly shown
Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Authenticate you as a member;
- Collect statistics regarding your usage of the Website;
- Tailor information presented to you based on your usage of the Website;
- Help provide additional functionality to the Website.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. If a cookie blocking setting is selected on your browser, however, you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
Managing Your Data
We retain the information that we collect about you for as long as your account is active. We also retain and use the information collected about you as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent and detect fraud, and enforce our agreements. We store the information collected about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which we collect it.
Accessing, Updating, Correcting or Deleting Your Data
You are able to view and update much of the information collected about you through your account. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information, contact us. We will respond to your request to access or delete your information within 30 days. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.